Do you need a full license to rent a car?

With No Birds, you can hire a car with any Australian or International license.

Unfortunately, we do not accept learner licences (L-plates).

  • Full Australian Licence
  • P1 (Red P-plates)
  • P2 (Green P-plates)
  • Any International Driver's Licence
  • If a NSW Licence, it needs to be digital
  • Learner's Licence (L-plates)

Ready to book your car?

Customer Support

Our FAQ's are the quickest way to find an answer. But if you can't find what you're looking for, our customer service team are happy to assist.

Ask a question